Speed Insulated Rolling Shutter
The high speed IRSP Eurospeed is an economical way for frequently
used building access, combining security with speed in one door.
Operating at up to 750mm/second with soft start/soft stop.
Its Safedrive F1 motor and smooth quiet operation makes Eurospeed ideal
- Fire Stations
- Car Dealerships
- Industrial applications
Speed and security in one door are major benefits of Eurospeed. The advanced
motor drive features a built-in failsafe-locking device for smooth operation
in complete safety.
Designed for external and indeed internal openings where speed, insulation
and security are a necessity. It provides minimal heat loss with an injected
foam filled lath.
Operation is by the Safedrive F1 motor with built-on frequency inverter
with high precision worm drive. The motor includes an emergency manual
override hand chain.
Optional Vision Panels
The design characteristics of Eurospeed provide a fast action insulated
rolling shutter that is virtually maintenance free. In the event of accidental
damage the slat design provides for quick and easy repair, and comprehensive
spares back up and 24-hour emergency call-out service are provided by Syston
- Advanced Safedrive F1 motor
- Easy to program state of the art electronic control panel with integrated open/stop/close control buttons
- Self-monitoring opto-electronic safety edge and photocell safety beam as standard
- Attractive profile
- Galvanised steel guides with brush seals on both internal and external faces to reduce draught, friction and operating noise
- Integral bottom rubber seal
- Widths up to 6 metres
- Vision panels - twin glazed acrylic windows
- Full range of door operating controls including radar, induction loop and radio control
- The standard finish is galvanised to all parts
- The curtain is also available in any of the standard BS/RAL colours and
in the laminated colours of Goosewing Grey, White and Sargasso Blue
- The guides, and optional hood, are as standard left galvanised with
the option of a powder coated finish
Return to High Speed Doors intro page