'Euroflex' Insulated Rolling Shutter
The IRSP Euroflex Insulated Rolling Shutter is a door which uses an attractive
and modern foam injected multi-profiled lath, with a curved inner face
to give superior ‘roll up’ properties.
Euroflex is the standard speed version of Eurospeed so both types can
be used on one development when a mix of operating speeds is required but
when the doors are required to look the same.
It is the ideal solution for any industrial, commercial or retail environment.
The advanced 'direct drive' motor features a built-in failsafe-locking
device for smooth operation in complete safety.
Designed for external and indeed internal openings where insulation and
security are a necessity. It provides minimal heat loss with a foam injected
Operation is by the Safedrive motor with high precision worm drive. The
motor includes an emergency manual override hand chain.
The design characteristics of Euroflex provide an insulated rolling shutter
that is virtually maintenance free. In the event of accidental damage the
slat design provides for quick and easy repair and comprehensive spares
back up and 24-hour emergency call-out service are provided by Syston
- Advanced Safedrive motor
- Easy to program state of the art electronic control panel with integrated open/stop/close control buttons
- Attractive profile
- Galvanised steel guides with brush seals on both internal and external faces to reduce draught, friction and operating noise
- Integral bottom rubber seal
- Suitable for openings up to 6000mm wide x 6000mm high. (Larger openings
can be accommodated – please contact our sales department)
- Vision panels - twin glazed acrylic windows
- Full range of door operating controls including radar, induction loop and radio control (Eurospeed recommended for openings receiving heavy usage)
- Safety Edge
- Photocell Safety Beam
- Hood (Casing to coil)
- Motor Cover
- The standard finish is galvanised to all parts
- The curtain is also available in any of the standard BS/RAL colours and
in the laminated colours of Goosewing Grey, White and Sargasso Blue
- The guides, and optional hood, are as standard left galvanised with
the option of a powder coated finish
Return to Insulated Doors intro page